Alloy wheel repair possible ?

Ok so my wolfrace octaines I have have two wheels that are apparently slightly buckled is it possible to un-buckle them ?

Like press them to straighten up again ?

Any help would be great

Scott :)

just for my learning curve does anyone know where I can get example pics of various degrees of what is classed as very slight flat spot up to ...say fixable buckled wouldnt know what to put in the search bar in Google for this without getting A MILION other unwanted images :) Thx

I wouldnt be surprised if we all have a slight flatspot with the state of our roads presently In all my yrs I have never seen the roads as bad as they are now Looks like a 3rd world Country

my rears are egg shaped :angry: , kwik fit charged a tenner to fit and balence my new tyres , and they must of put £20'S worth of lead to make them run straight :lol:

as i said to shaun at the rs , i would never sell my wheels , when it come to change them i would give em away , they look great , and run great , but under all that white paint and trd stickers , they are shite :(

Edited by sonic temple

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.