flocking

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are you in the country ? I would like the boot plastics done then will move around the rest of car panels as and when. Let me know what you can do. Pm or reply on here is fine.

hiya shocks

i have worked out some prices but i will be waiting until my corporate status gets done before advertising prices mate :)

in answer to your question anything can be flocked :D

ive done my whole car interiour ,mdf boot build etc etc .

so give me a week and i will get a corporate page up with prices and options :D

What sort of time would it take to flock from time to finish the likes of a dashboard, I have a few bits I'd like to get done and wondered if it'd be feasible if I took a trip over some time?

needs 24 hours curing time so unless you were staying overnight its not really feasible :(

unless obviously your a blonde twenty something female with large........(lungs :blush: )

in which case thats not a problem :lol:

unless obviously your a blonde twenty something female with large........(lungs :blush: )

in which case thats not a problem :lol:

That'll be a little bit of a stumbling block then :lol:

Will have a look when you put your price list up, your not too far away so can work something out when you've got some free time

i'll also want my full interior done, and i mean full, as in every bit of interior except the carpet and seats

you mean like mine than mani me old mucker :lol:

you mean like mine than mani me old mucker :lol:

spot on (no pun intended) my fair haired friend :lol:

i got the funnies today

I will be getting keys to my new house in 2-3 week's time, will strip the faff out after and drop u a pm. can drive to urs to deliver and collect

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.