Anybody used DMS racing in London/Kent

found this company by chance they seem to be really good at doing their thing wondered if anybody had any feedback about them,

www.dmsracingltd.co.uk

its hard to find local places that care and have passion over what they do and i think for me they seem to offer that, they will be fitting suspension and other bits and bobs for me in the near future so will give my feedback then but i was just kinda keen to see if anybody had heard of them that was all.

Dixon Cheng's place? I've used the dyno he tunes on over at Hayes. Dixon's got a huge following in the Honda fraternity and is very well respected. Runs his own race cars and generally knows his onions. For suspension and chassis development I'd suggest that you're in VERY safe hands!

Took my 350Z there for a major service and walked away smiling.

Very nice guy and can't do enough for you and doesn't consign you to a waiting area, you're welcome to poke about while they work on your car.

Dixon always does the final run before handing back to customer, just to check everything is ok.

Cool thats good then, and yes he will be doing the set up and other bits for me, going to be heading over on monday to have a chat then book it in with a list that is growing by day, very elpful info.

cheers guys

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.