and there it is again

This thing just will not sell, been on ebay on and off for about 6 months? used to be one, this colour in north wilts about 4 years ago, prob is this one!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2001-TOYOTA-CELICA-VVTI-GREEN-/250808683533?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3a655ccc0d

Needs an improved description

You can sell anything if it has an awsome description. Capital letters in different colours etc etc usually is enough to turn someone away. I would put down all the answers to the questions I would ask, like was the timing chain done at 100k, the service history has been left blank, why ? How many owners. The usual stuff to start. Bad descriptions make the car look dodgy :S

Weak descriptions wont sell the car :( most people scroll down to the description first after glancing at the picture and before scrolling back up again to see the piccies.

Edited by RoryK

Needs an improved description

You can sell anything if it has an awsome description. Capital letters in different colours etc etc usually is enough to turn someone away. I would put down all the answers to the questions I would ask, like was the timing chain done at 100k, the service history has been left blank, why ? How many owners. The usual stuff to start. Bad descriptions make the car look dodgy :S

Weak descriptions wont sell the car :( most people scroll down to the description first after glancing at the picture and before scrolling back up again to see the piccies.

does the timing chain need to bedone at 100k?

does the timing chain need to bedone at 100k?

No. Toyota said lifetime use on the timing chain. Obviously if you're horrifically boosted and drive the car very hard then it may be worth considering.

Only heard of two snapping in my time on here so pretty damn rare. No way near as consumable as a timing belt.

HTH.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.