low offset wheel

i love 7 spoke wheels and when funds allow i will be looking for a set. i love ultralite atec wheels but i would like a wheel with a low offset so i dont have to run spacers.

looking for about et 5/0 for the rear and et 10 for the front

does anyone know of any wheels with this sort of offset?

cheers

I have 27mm spacers all round and just don't really wanna run any bigger. Not for stress reasons just because as you look through the spokes it looks gash seeing a massive spacer. I have et 48 wheels so would need a spacer around 48mm (never going to look good)

bear in mind that with the 27mm spacers all round you are now running "insert offset" SUBTRACT 27....so if you go for et48 wheels they end up being ET21 and so on.

So if you go for wheels that are ET10 and keep the spacers you're looking at et -17 which is madness.

I could be way off on this and I am also presuming you're gonna keep using the spacers which as a sensible person I doubt you would lol!

thats why you do it with spacer mate, so come MOT spacers off, back into positive ET :thumbs:

my mate is running 50mm spacers on like ET 30 10 inch wheels, he had mad camber on the rear wheels and flared arches tho :lol:

thats why you do it with spacer mate, so come MOT spacers off, back into positive ET :thumbs:

my mate is running 50mm spacers on like ET 30 10 inch wheels, he had mad camber on the rear wheels and flared arches tho :lol:

He musta lived in SoCal too so his car didnt get f**ked by the road conditions here :P

Back to shmotorsports question though, if your looking for low offset wheels looking for the big names not the remakes, as the big name ones usually have their wheels in every size option imaginable

correct i want to be able to run the car without spacers. well deffo on the front. so if i can get et 20 wheels they will sit the same as they do now. that way i can just run a spacer on the rear :) that or i could just buy a larger spacer for the rear but im not a fan of massive spacers. they look gash

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.