Other Toyota Drivers

I do like Jap manufacturers.

My Kawasaki bike was faultess and my Honda is too.

The 3 Honda bikes my dad had were as well, and the Honda CRV we've got, we've had for 11 years and it's never missed a beat.

The Renault and Fiat both had lots of problems, although the Renault Clio wasn't too shabby and lasted a long long time.

The Celica is my first 'proper' car and it seems great so far. I'm quite brand loyal but am troubled by the lack of a decent Toyota line-up nowadays. I acknowledge most Jap cars but appreciate that 90% of road users just by a car that suits there budget and needs.

Not a fan of those who try to polish their turds or smother them in glitter, but i do appreciate something which has been tastefully modified or customised.

My brothers CBR 600 was a nice bike, but not torquey enough for me, and I had a Fireblade for a short time but it was far too uncomfortable to ride over any serious distance. My current Triumph 900 is beautifully built, huge amount of torque and a real pleasure to ride, even over long distances. Now clocked-up over 90,000 miles and still runs like new. Costs a fortune to run, though, more than the Celica.

Having said that, John Bloor worked very closely with Honda when he was setting up the Hinckley plant, so no surprise the bikes are so good.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.