Suggestions

Wanting to paint my wheels today but my old wheels are currently 40 miles away. So my problem is I only have one set.. Haha.

I don't wanna paint them one by one coz that will take the piss, soooo any suggestions how I'm gunna do this :)

Lol cheeeeers

I'd suggest picking up your old wheels and take your time refurbing the ones you have got on now

No point rushing them as they probably won't last too long, i always try and leave about 24 hours between each main coat (primer, colour, lacquer) then a further 24 hours to let it all set nice and hard

Sounds a much better way to do it rich lol I agree with you haha. But then there's another problem haha. I have lost most the wheels nuts out of the old wheels (ones with washers on) can I use my other wheels nuts with them wheels?

Edited by oMIKEYo

I have to confess to using tapered wheel nuts on non tapered wheels before. Which I presume is what is going to happen here. As much as it is not very good practice, it caused no issue what so ever. So I say got chuck you're old wheels on, and do a thorough job of the refurb.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.