touch up paint

I just got a touchup kit from Mr T to make sure its the same colour. As usual the little brush you get is rubbish so I'd use your own one, but apart from that its a pretty much perfect match. Comes with a little pot of gloss too which is handy. In general I can't complain about the kit, and thats on a chili red celica which is generally pretty tricky to match to.

Can't remember how much it was but it wasn't a fortune. A fiver maybe

I would go with Paints4u too; used them a number of times from small touch-up jobs to larger, deep scratches and stone chips. Always been spot on with their colour matching if you put your colour code in :thumbs:

matt that paint is the same paint i used to paint your valance with then put into a can its mixed 2-1 which is how i mix my paint up spray it into the lid and brush it on its plenty thick enough tried calling yesterday to tell you this

The spray can is a duff, paint wont come out of the can bud, cleaned the nozzle, even tried a different one but its clogged up in the can. Just going to cut losses and go via paint4u

Edited by mattgen7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.