Astral Black paint. Do i need to finish with laquer or not?

Its paint made up by halfords. Dont trust the colour match of the rattle cans off the shelfs. So i get it made up and put in a can. The halfords book says you dont need laquer but i thought id check.

Im guessing made up to order rattle cans arnt 2k?

Not essential for lacquer, may as well if you already have the stuff though. Just make sure to flat the paint down before you spray it on.

Is there a step by step guide for repainting bodykit coz I'm Skint or should I leave it a few months & pay professionals to do it

(is it best left to the Professionals really ?)thx x

painting isnt for the faint hearted, it can go very very wrong, im quite confident at painting but id never paint a large area of my car cos i know id fook it up. if i was you cait id save up and get it done professionally

painting isnt for the faint hearted, it can go very very wrong, im quite confident at painting but id never paint a large area of my car cos i know id fook it up. if i was you cait id save up and get it done professionally

Thanks for the prompt reply ... Yes Dan I guess your right 1 of the guys at work has agreed to do the job, think he said either £170 or £180.. not gone into detailed discussion with him as yet so not sure if thats me buying the paint on top of this price ?

Impatience is a terrible thing :D It will be poss near Sept/Oct before spare money is available for this :unsure:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.