Ebay seller using a photo of my old SSIII

Just been looking through ebay for Celica stuff and came across this seller

Ebay

Is it anyone off the club as they are using a photo that I took of my old SSIII last year, Humayun now has this car.

Can't see the reg or location of the car, but thats still not the point, where could he of got this image from?

my original photo

IMGP0586.jpg

Edited by wintersun

Lmao your car is famous!! Hahaha, send him a message saying you want some freebies as hes using your car :P

Maybe google? If you google gen 6 or w/e he is selling and a few pages down it will probs be there somewhere, and linked to this site as you've posted on here before (depends what the title is and whats posted on the page)

But then if hes gone a few pages down, he may think nobody would have ever noticed lol

I'd ask for freebies :P

Edit: Or your could always report to ebay? Or make a fake account and buy them then send a message saying something like 'oh i forgot i already have these, since its my car' :lol:

Mikey

Edited by oMIKEYo

Very Very cheeky man.

But the plate is covered up and it's only a representation of the projectors.

I guess this isn't soo bad, but the geezer cud easily take a picture of the actual lights making the advert more accurate.

it's surprisingly easy to get hold of a picture of someone's car. someone posted up a pic of a celica with some wheels they quite liked on it and it turned out it was the pic that i took of my car when i bought the old bk racing 299s for my old 140!! god knows where they found it

Same happened to me years ago.

I had installed a brushed alu plastic set on the interior of a Celica gen 5 cabriolet.

Posted pics on here, through photobucket.

Supplier lifted the pics and used them as examples of the kit.

I felt quite chuffed.

If I do say so myself it was a good job with a good product.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.