Ow dear, the findings of them there filters

bigstring

It's all relative innit, breathing mod will make a difference in a percentile way depending on how restrictive the original unit is. On a Supra TT (I'm assuming it's this as I can't click the link in work) it will make bigger differences than on an N/A engine all day every day.

This is what I've been informed anyway, makes sense to me too due to the nature of a turbo'd engine

Ah ok cool, similar thing though.

Wouldn't mind one of those SUS efforts but they don't make them for the 7a-fe from what I can see. Can Filters for 3sge engine be made to fit the 7a-fe with the correct diameter tube for the throttle body? Bit of a newbie to these things as I've never modded a car before

A little comfusing because the end quote states -

The original test was based upon the results found when using filters specifically made to fit the Toyota Supra. However, the filtration is unlikely to differ, as all the filtration materials used are the same for every model of car.

The link actually mentions Skylines not Supras, but still a big turbo'd engine either way

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.