Removal of paint from spats.

bigstring

Got some spats a couple of weeks ago, Spray'd up this weekend, and went for one last coat, went inside and the rain came down as I was cracking on with the roast, Ruined I tell you!

best way to return them back to stock? please dont tell me hours of wet and dry?

i presume they are the black euro splitters , personally i would wet'n'dry them flat then either respray them , sealing the last layer with a hair dryer or for the original look spray them with satin black , they are textured plastic and will be near imposable to get all the paint off , thou after getting the majority off , you could try petrol

No there not euro splitters, there the Replica ones....... SS3?

If it were the euro splitters I would bin them and buy more :)

i presume they are the black euro splitters , personally i would wet'n'dry them flat then either respray them , sealing the last layer with a hair dryer or for the original look spray them with satin black , they are textured plastic and will be near imposable to get all the paint off , thou after getting the majority off , you could try petrol

Edited by bigstring

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.