Where can i get a battery relocation kit

shadow750

if you can get the wire make your own , the kit i have off ebay is to be honest wank , the earth strap is self tappered onto the rear leg turret , not on the top but half way up !!!! the live leads okayyyyyy but the ability to flex it shows the strength isnt there so not recommended IMO , if i were to require 1 id simply buy 12 foot of high amp thick as fook wiring and stick the ends on them myself

if you can get the wire make your own , the kit i have off ebay is to be honest wank , the earth strap is self tappered onto the rear leg turret , not on the top but half way up !!!! the live leads okayyyyyy but the ability to flex it shows the strength isnt there so not recommended IMO , if i were to require 1 id simply buy 12 foot of high amp thick as fook wiring and stick the ends on them myself

Thats what i was thinking mate. If ya want a good job then do it yourself :D . Will have to find someone who does the wire.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.