Security installing Oxfordshire

Gen6GT

Can anyone recommend a good car security installer in Oxfordshire? I've decided my lovely silver gen 6 Vert needs a bit more than just a central locking key to keep it safe so I'm looking for a good installer to supply and install a Thatcham-approved alarm/immobiliser in it. I'm lousy with electrics/electronics otherwise I'd do it myself.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Can anyone recommend a good car security installer in Oxfordshire? I've decided my lovely silver gen 6 Vert needs a bit more than just a central locking key to keep it safe so I'm looking for a good installer to supply and install a Thatcham-approved alarm/immobiliser in it. I'm lousy with electrics/electronics otherwise I'd do it myself.

Any advice would be appreciated.

There is company in Bicester - Bicester Auto Electrics - I haven't had electrical work done there, but they refilled my aircon last summer and seemed like a good outfit. I waited in the shop while they did it so I saw them deal with a number of customers with electrical problems very helpfully. Additionally, I know enough about aircon to know they did it 100% right.

Edited by bazz54

There is company in Bicester - Bicester Auto Electrics - I haven't had electrical work done there, but they refilled my aircon last summer and seemed like a good outfit. I waited in the shop while they did it so I saw them deal with a number of customers with electrical problems very helpfully. Additionally, I know enough about aircon to know they did it 100% right.

Thanks. I'll give them a call on monday :blush:

I found a guy locally who was recommended to me. He's going to come over and install a Cobra with microwave (as mine's a Vert), remote immobiliser etc.Thatcham 1 for £280 complete. Sounds like a good deal to me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.