3 point harnessess

Harwood

ive been thinking about a 3 point harness for the car, i had them in my old car and they were fantastic on both track and road use.

as i used my old car for track days, it had no rear seats, so i had no problem with rear passengers, however, i would like to still be able to have people in the back of my car.

someone i used to go on the track days with had some harnesses where there was an extra belt buckle on the rear point strap, does anyone have any of these type of harnesses, or know where i could get old of some on the cheap? or even could i modify a normal 3 point harness for this purpose?

I did the same as Kudos555 and its not too difficult to get them in and out.

Pretty sure my Sparco ones specifically said do NOT mount to the seat belt buckle point in the rear :S

Shame theres no safe kind of quick release thing for harness, would kinda defeat the purpose a bit

I did the same as Kudos555 and its not too difficult to get them in and out.

Pretty sure my Sparco ones specifically said do NOT mount to the seat belt buckle point in the rear :S

Shame theres no safe kind of quick release thing for harness, would kinda defeat the purpose a bit

there is a quick release one. looky the quick release bit is for the rear point.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.