Free pictures of your car

TMOUSSE

Hi all

had to use up some free prints i got when i bought the camera and didnt need all 150 i was entitled to, so got the one's printed from the bluewater meet before christmas.

ive got one of all of the ones pictured below.

if you want the pic of yours pm me your adress and ill get them posted out to you :angry:

IMGP2789.jpg

IMGP2799.jpg

IMGP2807.jpg

IMGP2813.jpg

IMGP2818.jpg

IMGP2821.jpg

IMGP2830.jpg

IMGP2832.jpg

IMGP2855.jpg

ccuk_Panorama1.jpg

CRW_3764.jpg

CRW_3767.jpg

CRW_3772.jpg

CRW_3786.jpg

CRW_3790.jpg

CRW_3800.jpg

CRW_3806.jpg

CRW_3791.jpg

CRW_3814.jpg

i know what happened to your pic dude? did you get one?

I wasn't lucky enough to have a 1 on 1 shoot :angry:

Nah it is ok.... I already have too many pictures of my car on my computer. (more pictures than myself!)

But i do have.....

photobuck.jpg

*note*... i am missing a photo on the bottom right.. Would have been perfect with a bluewater night time shot...

Ah well Next time!

Edited by samuaw

fraid i dont have the one of your's bud, but as a consolation ill send you the last one with the flare going off in the backroundand and get another one of them printed off for myself at some point :lol: just pm me your address

SJ, Zorg and Jonitan, yours have been sent

Brendan and Ady, i have sent yours to Derren who will bring them to the bluewater meet on saturday (i ran outta stamps :angry: )

Edited by TMOUSSE

fraid i dont have the one of your's bud, but as a consolation ill send you the last one with the flare going off in the backroundand and get another one of them printed off for myself at some point :P just pm me your address

SJ, Zorg and Jonitan, yours have been sent

Brendan and Ady, i have sent yours to Derren who will bring them to the bluewater meet on saturday (i ran outta stamps :) )

Thanks mate :clap:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.