Boosted Gen 7 for sale...

Avendit

Probably going to get in trouble for this, but my VVTT-i boosted 140 is up for sale :D

Will be sad to see it go, but the time has come. 244bhp, the way the G7 should have come from the shops.

P1110891s.jpg

Avendit

(hope I can get away with this, its not like a turbo'd G7 comes up every other day :D)

• 2 months later...

I wish you the very best of luck with this mate. Your asking price was more than fair, as I said I paid more than that for my standard 140.

Shane it looks like it won't stay in the club though.

Agree, someone is going to get a bargain.

Reason I'm posting is I noticed that our first 4 letters of registration plate are exactly the same!!!

Must be a close relation? :lol:

Or, you've cloned my plate :( :( :(

:D

Not saying ;) Pretty sure mine was bought and brought up in Edinburgh (met the previous owner once, he was very scathing. Complained about rattles and stuff, as I sat there with 210 [at the time] bhp grumbling away through the custom exhaust. All I could say was 'seems OK to me'. Seemed a bit of a weirdo tbh).

I've never got round to putting the club sticker on it, but I will before it gets sold if its a non member. Also, I'm doing some handover documentation (yep, its that complicated it needs an extra manual now) which will be strongly pushing the club as A Good Place To Be.

Wow. Just scrolling to the top of the page there, damn but that car scrubs up good :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.