what to do with old alloy wheels

find a local scrap metal merchant ,the one near me gives you £1 a kg for alloy wheels without tyres ..

hmmm it'll be a shame to see em go like that. i just cant be bothered stickin them on ebay. tho suppose £1 per k aint bad really.

so there are no companys that will put em to good use well referb them to sell on maby?

Edited by dazzla_c_red

hmmm it'll be a shame to see em go like that. i just cant be bothered stickin them on ebay. tho suppose £1 per k aint bad really.

so there are no companys that will put em to good use well referb them to sell on maby?

possibly,just stick them up on here someone may want them..

if they're still on the Hyundai take the job lot to the scrappy, that's where they belong!!

Rad

hahahaha funny enuff thats exactly where the car is.. i wrote it off a couple years back took my alloys off as they cost me around £600. and never had a car with them offsets again.

Erm ... some Hyundai Coupe wheels will fit my car ... the 4x114 ones, that is.

I already have two sets of wheels (the others came off a Volvo S40), but for the right price ... :D

Angus

yeah thats the fitments. cool maybe i can sell them on ere then.. i'll take some pics over the weekend

bstring? what you doing to your wheels?

If they're 4x114 I'm not sure how you'll get them to fit a Gen 6 - but I might be interested at the right price, cos I need a set of wheels to make into white ones ... :D Keep us updated!

Any clues as to size, design and so on?

Angus

had a set of manky gen 7 alloys on the 7 which have now been changed to some rather lovely Dezent alloys, and I left the manky wheels with the alloy dealer as I didn't want them

see they could have gone to a fellow celica lover for a small fee :lol:

ok as request pics of the old 17" 5 spoke alloys that will fit a gen 5 apparently

as you can tell one is quite badly damaged dnt cant be sure if this hapened in the crash or if its all just curbing..

post-29756-1295189735_thumb.jpg

post-29756-1295190304_thumb.jpg

post-29756-1295190318_thumb.jpg

post-29756-1295190434_thumb.jpg

post-29756-1295190452_thumb.jpg

Edited by dazzla_c_red

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.