Little challenge for the Midlands people

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys im not going to be able to do all day 2moz :unsure: The estate agents im buying my new house from have called to say there a been a slight problem with the house (The current owners have set fire to the kitchen!) so i ve got to go over and have a look at the damage. However if you are coming over to Tamworth to the underpass and im about i would still like to come and say hello. Any idea as to what time you will be there? Really annoying because i was in work early this morning...7am to be precise,to wash the car and put my new sunstrip on before i started. All that hard work gone to waste. :(

That sucks mate, I think we will only be coming up Tamworth way if the weather is still shite, which is looking likely, I know the way to Tamworth but I dont know how you get to the underpass subway your talking about ( not sure if Sawyer knows ) so I think the decision will be made tomorrow for definite.

That sucks mate, I think we will only be coming up Tamworth way if the weather is still shite, which is looking likely, I know the way to Tamworth but I dont know how you get to the underpass subway your talking about ( not sure if Sawyer knows ) so I think the decision will be made tomorrow for definite.

I know mate should have been in there before xmas and that didnt go to plan,however the bright side is a new kitchen and poss more because it should all come out of there insurance,just means more waiting. Are you able to access this site on fone because if you decide to come over here 2moz could someone send me a message to let me know and i can meet you all if im around at that time?

ok dos any one know what this is looks like an abandoned car circuit next to coventry airport dos any one any think about it if are you thinking what im thinking lol

put this in google map and move it dawn abit 52.357518,-1.481395

ill get a pic up in a sec

Edited by richzr

It could just be an old runway that might be used for smaller planes? Those straights look really long I think our celicas will hit top speed half way down them lol. Good find and if it does turn out to be disused. Maybe a good place to get some rolling shots :-)

nice find though :-)

and reasonably bright so all is going ahead :(

And that is a nice find btw, if it is unused thats defiinitly somewhere to go for rolling shots, anyone live near enough to check it out?

Edited by Canon4pics

Hi guys hope you have all had a good day. Sorry i couldnt make it. I am so determined to get to the next meet and so angry that i missed this chance not only to meet you all but get some great shots to from Canon. :thumbs:

Cant wait to see the pics. Where did you all go in the end?

Hi guys hope you have all had a good day. Sorry i couldnt make it. I am so determined to get to the next meet and so angry that i missed this chance not only to meet you all but get some great shots to from Canon. :thumbs:

Cant wait to see the pics. Where did you all go in the end?

did the tamworth underpass and the industrial park near the power station in rugley, im sure some photos will be up as soon as the guys have edited them!

Are any one still out at tamworth I'm boored i will be going over if there is any one there still

We're all home. We all left tamworth at about 4 after telling some little chavs we were from fast car magazine.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.