Little challenge for the Midlands people

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I'm always up for it :blush:

Just name a time and place, if I can be there..... I will :blush:

PM me if you want a local one in Stafford mate, me and Dave were discussing it the other day.

when you do get a photo meet together, make sure you put it up on here!

Meet early doors at Chasegate and decide from there? Needs a bit of planning, everyone bring your Sat Nav's and we could convoy from place to place? Get a spot of lunch somewhere and continue till we get bored?

Although Saturday and Sunday is meant to rain all day. :P

Edited by Sawyer

Meet early doors at Chasegate and decide from there? Needs a bit of planning, everyone bring your Sat Nav's and we could convoy from place to place? Get a spot of lunch somewhere and continue till we get bored?

Although Saturday and Sunday is meant to rain all day. :P

Liking that idea, just bring your car brolleys lol

Ok cool let us know Harwood. I'm sure we can meet you after work anyway. :P

So Chasegate? What time? Hopefully the weather will change?

What places do people fancy going too? We need a google maps browse to find a route.

Personally I like the sound of Stafford Tech Park at night. Looks good with all those lights. Alport Heights looks amazing, but thats Derby way so a bit of a mission as it's right up the A38.

So, Cannock, Lichfield, Rugeley, Stafford would be a pretty simple and straight route. Add where you think we could go:

Cannock is the meeting point Chase Gate (WS11 1SY). Maybe a few moving runs on that A-road again, but this time Mr Canon can tell us how to do it properly!

Lichfield has the Cathedral (WS13 7LD), Roman site (WS14 0AW)

Rugeley has the Powerstation (WS15 1PR) and Reservoir (WS15 3).

Between Rugeley and Stafford is Shugborough Estate (ST17 0XB) And also Cannock Chase - apparently a nice area is "Brindley Heath" (WS12 4HE)

Stafford has Tech Park (ST18 0GB), Stafford Castle (ST16 1DJ)

There is also RAF Cosford?

We could go for lunch somewhere too? Pub or maybe Chinese or something? Be a nice little day out.

Edited by Sawyer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.