Wipers.

kishan38

Are Opie on here or do you have to go to them direct?

I've just bought a full set of the neoform blades from Opie. I went direct to their site, but because I'm a member on here I was able to buy the blades off about a £1 less on each one. Free to register and just selected this club from their list and added my membership name for the discount.

Not really had any real rain yet, but streak free and quiet when clearing condensation from the screen. They do look a lot nicer than a traditional blade as well.

Steve :)

Cheers Digital.

I ended up getting some PIA Super Silicones from Motaman. They took £2 a blade off for being a member of CCUK. So was happy with that. Just not had chance to get out and fit them yet.

Will pop a review on when I've used them for a bit.

Had a chance to do a proper test on the blades now and I'm very happy with the results. It was a definate double speed wipe session on the M25 and the blades were great, no streaks, no noise and no lifting.

Well worth a go at fitting to your car, they cost a bit more but worth the extra in my opinion.

I'll add more when they have been on the car for a while, just to see if they have a decent life.

Steve :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.