modified nationals

A few members do attend, most members on the club tend to only do Jap shows.

I havn't done Modded Nat for 2 years now :lol: Tis normally always a top weekend like USC at the pod.

I was going to organise it this year for the club but it was too close to RS, Japfest and the Nurburgring club trip

Next year I will deffo be organising a club stand weekend :P

me and jimmy are coming down in mine

ime in the show and shine but will try to sneak my car off the stand to get to the sound off competition :lol:

ime now going to be one of the show cars on the modified live stand :rolleyes:

but will see if they will let me have a play at the sound off :D

• 11 months later...

I didn't organise anything as again to close to RS and ive heard its getting quite rubbish now but it was always my 2bd fav show of the year when I used to attend. If id have secured a job and had the money I would have deffo organised something and gone but with not much money I would rather go to USC.

Im sure there will be a few members going though :)

If people are really keen and interested then it is definately something I can look at organising next year but most people will say its too close to RS

I am going, not sure if we are taking the celica or the the wifes bazzed up megane because she wants a nice picture taken of it as it rolls up. i went last year and and had a good day out even though the weather was erm crap.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.