Surprise Mods

GT Bob

sorry was not me but i will be there this year but with out my car :lol:

Will look out for you then Becky,i will be on guard duty next to the GT :lol:

Sorry about your car,hope it gets well soon :lol:

Your thinking of 000katie000 Bob. She was the one that took one 'up the bum' so to speak on the way to rising sun. Sorry if there was a better way to put that :lol:

Thats the one mate,somebody 'reared her back end' on the way to the show if i remember right :lol: Sorry Katie :lol:

since RS last year mine has been steady progress but only subtle changes. For the moment the car has gone as far as I want to take it.

Now, I am interested to to see Kev 16v celica, The GT seats are out and what has he got in replacement..... I am thining Kev must have something pretty special to change his GT seats...

and the wheels which ones now :lol:

Edited by Mark J

• 3 years later...

the first 3 items on my siggie to be fitted by Japfest, actually aiming to get done by birthday in March but who knows? :shrug:

The console is currently on the lounge floor to strip vinyl and paint this weekend. That goes back and I fit various chrome rings at the same time.

Polish up rocker cover and exhaust manifold.

Paint Engine plastics.

Finish off the tech5 refurb now I have got all the bits.

light tint rear lenses

Buy new rotary polisher and polish the nuts off it. B)

Good job I don't do modding. I'd never find the time! :lol:

update

well masking the aircon controls is a fiddle but 2 coats of primer and two of base hardening. fine wet and dry tonight plus 2 more base. 2 matte clearcoat tomorrow. fit to car wednesday with rings. :)

Edited by daytona

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.