Custom Dials

DannyScene

So I like many others missed out on getting some custom dials made be it in the group buy or separately

So I've been trying to find some online and have come across these in america, for £50 plus shipping they seem like a good deal http://www.acautotechnic.com/product_info.php?cPath=37_75&products_id=320

Has anyone used them before and does anyone know if they are different from the UK dials? ie do they line up and show the same stuff?

Many thanks for any help

Don't think they have the fog light on the display either which is an mot fail. Its my only option now as I missed out on the group buy too. I'm going to get some and modify it so you can see the fog display on the original dial. I think its a nice looking dial.

I had these, they do look good mind, but yeah no rear fog which is an mot fail, and some of the icons like the handbrake and abs have different symbols and because they lie over the top shine through as a mix of both. However there would be ways around these, wiring in a different fog switch/indicator and taking the originals out may work

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.