Welcome to Celica Club UK
Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Add events to our community calendar
- Get your own profile and make new friends
- Customize your experience here
- Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'subwoofer'.
Found 1 result
This isn't really a question but more a little info. So after hours of troubleshooting I finally cracked the code. For anyone wanting to get their factory active subwoofer working with their aftermarket head unit DO NOT BUY AN ADAPTER. This is false information that is a waste of money. You need to look at your wiring coming from your radio harness adapter and you will see the yellow power wire. You need to splice this into pin number 9 when looking at the back of the stock 10 pin radio plug. I will add a photo which shows the pin allocation for the stock radio. You want the wire from pin 9 on cn701-1 That's it your sub will work now.