Welcome to Celica Club UK
Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Add events to our community calendar
- Get your own profile and make new friends
- Customize your experience here
- Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.
I have a 1992 Carlos Seinz GT4 K256EEP, fully roadworthy but have a problem with rusting Rear Suspension Control Arms (Includes Camber Bolts). I have been advised that the part number for this item is 48710 - 20180. The only place I can find this part is in Canada at some expence and I am not 100% sure of the part number. (Toyota of course are uninterested). Does anyone know of a place where I might be able to access this part. I can of course provide more info if required. Tks Quote Edit