Welcome to Celica Club UK
Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Add events to our community calendar
- Get your own profile and make new friends
- Customize your experience here
- Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.
Hey Carling, like you I had an FTO so I know what rust is like. I lost my last car (FTO) to the dread rust so am getting mine done. Been meaning to do it for over a year since owning the car and finally getting it done this week. My local garage is changing my front and rear subframes that have been treated with POR15 today and I will then get the rest of the undercarriage and sills treated with a specialist. They deal with landrovers so am sure they can deal with a Celica. They strip the underside and treat the rust before adding the protection (Dinitrol) and cavity wax. Been quoted about £495 and will need car for at least half a week. Don't really mind as I only drive about 2k a year. Not cheap but then I intend to keep the car for a good few years and paranoid after rust got my FTO!