Welcome to Celica Club UK
Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Add events to our community calendar
- Get your own profile and make new friends
- Customize your experience here
- Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.
Everything posted by Spannermac
Hi guys a question to all of you.. I work in composites at work and started a few little projects in my spare time.. Replacement carbon covers or complete replacements. Question is would their be alot of interest or any particular bits youd like made? Can do one offs or maybe group buys if can set up a good workspace at home.. Let me know any ideas and thoughts ☺
Cpild you get some pics or ideas of what your thinking then ill be able to get an idea.. Cheers freeman, yeah covers like that should be quite easy to produce.. If you have spare covers im sure can sort something out to make moulds from.. I am also looking into pigment colours so can make different colours of carbon fibre . (red, blue, yellow even purple) these are all things that will take some experamenting.. Haha...