Celica Club UK Messages
Website Upgrade info
Click here for more information.
Welcome to Celica Club UK
Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Add events to our community calendar
- Get your own profile and make new friends
- Customize your experience here
- Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.
Morning everyone I seem to be in a spot of bother. My passenger headlight blew the other day so I fitted a new one from Halfrauds and it's pointing really low (the old one didn't) and as far as i can tell it's all fitted correctly. I saw that there is a sprocket that if you turn it will move the aim up and down but after turning it 2 or 3 times it made no difference whatsoever. Any help?!
CiaranLeeman changed their profile photo