What colour?

The wheels on my car have seen better days, only minor curbing so as I managed to refurb the wheels on the S Type R relatively easily I'm doing these myself

I have plenty of silver paint left over from the S Type refurb but I had bought cans of graphite to do the Clio 182 wheels - should I stick with silver or go with graphite - I'm totally undecided

Car is Thunder Grey if that helps

Opinions welcomed

Edited by andy665

If you have the paint..you could try both and see which you prefer.?...my personal choice on Thunder Grey would be a bright silver to achieve the biggest contrast...others will prefer the opposite...so it's best to please yourself.! ;)

Neil

Depends on the wheels too. I went from Audi Titanium Grey to Bright Silver on my black 140 & I couldn't be happier with the result! But, as said above, a lot of folks are going for darker colours. I just like the contrast between the wheels & the black. It makes my red calipers look brighter too! Result

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.