Nice discovery.

No...nowt to do with land rover.!...but today (after 1 year of ownership. :rolleyes:) I decided to inspect my radiator more closely.

Never had any coolant issues at all whilst I've had it and I'd assumed (dangerous) that it was still the original rad..but on checking it looks in way too good a condition for it to be a 12 year old rad...a quick dust off revealed a shiny black side casings and the fins look shiny and brand new.....there's no mention of a replacement in the service history booklet.(which was Toyota main dealer up to 50k miles)..or any past invoice to support a replacement (hence my assumption of it being original)...but I'm well happy.!

Hopefully it's a potential issue I can now put aside for a while. :)

Neil

Fate. Tempted?

Yep...did think the same...but then I thought...xxxx it..I'll take the risk :) ....I thought the rad was doing well but had factored in a replacement as and when...so if it buggers up now I'm no worse off..!

Neil

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.