Living with spacers - studs coming out when taking off wheels?

All orders are shipped with an invoice saying:

"All parts should be fitted by a qualified professional.
All bolts (if not secured with a nyloc nut) should be secured with the appropriate threadlock. Fitting diagrams can be supplied if required."

I'm guessing you've not read the receipt :)

Well, that's likely because I didn't get one... I chuck everything car wise into the leather wallet thingy just for somewhere to put them and definitely didn't get anything but four spacers in the package! Particularly aware as we had the slight mishap of not getting the sizes requested etc.

Fair enough if there's a note in there already. I did note that your spacer description (http://www.celica-club.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/142615-wheel-spacers-explained/) that the minimum size for bolt ons is 27mm, so selling the 22mms in that size seems like it could do with a heads up. Obviously a trained mechanic would spot it alone, but you're not selling to trained mechanics; and it turns out 22mm can be easily masked by the studs biting into an alloy. Just having all this info up front instead of scattered across various spacer threads would prevent misunderstandings is all I'm saying.

Edited by toiletduck

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.