Need help sourcing this bumper

wilo

As title , need help sourcing a ZAPT front bumper .

tried a full web search but can only find one in japan at a ridiculous price when shipping is factored in .

Got a pic of the bumper as fitted to 25th anniversary's beams .

don't mind someone making some cash on top if they get hold of one and then sell to me :)

These are extremely rare and hard to get hold of, I was very lucky to get 3 of them, but the 2 I had for sale sold.

But will keep an eye out.

Mine will be finally get sprayed white soon so you can see how it suits my beams as it doesn't show off itself as good in silver.

These are extremely rare and hard to get hold of, I was very lucky to get 3 of them, but the 2 I had for sale sold.

But will keep an eye out.

Mine will be finally get sprayed white soon so you can see how it suits my beams as it doesn't show off itself as good in silver.

Do you know if the other two people fitted the zapt bumper to there celica ?

I would offer more than they paid for it :D .

and yeah I think it looks good as it now so recon it will look amazing once its sprayed white ....very jealous tbh :)

And part of mine is a Zapt, good luck though

Part of yours ?

I thought the zapt came as one piece

Do you know if the other two people fitted the zapt bumper to there celica ?

I would offer more than they paid for it :D .

and yeah I think it looks good as it now so recon it will look amazing once its sprayed white ....very jealous tbh :)

Part of yours ?

I thought the zapt came as one piece

I sold one of the zapts ( a silver one) to dragonqueen who then cut it in half as well as her own standard bumper so hers is a hybrid zapt now really.

She did this as the half half was rough tbh.

So zapts bumpers are a whole piece.

The other guy who bought the red one isn't on this club anymore.

I wouldn't sell mine even if I was offered £500 lol

I sold one of the zapts ( a silver one) to dragonqueen who then cut it in half as well as her own standard bumper so hers is a hybrid zapt now really.

She did this as the half half was rough tbh.

So zapts bumpers are a whole piece.

The other guy who bought the red one isn't on this club anymore.

I wouldn't sell mine even if I was offered £500 lol

£550 then ;)

You can buy my unique one of TOYOZAPT for £1000.000 :sofa: only kidding, hope you do find one though. Am sure Zapt was manufactured by a company called G -Corp might help you locate one.

post-13131-0-90962500-1398001029_thumb.jpg

Edited by dragon queen

You can buy my unique one of TOYOZAPT for £1000.000 :sofa: only kidding, hope you do find one though. Am sure Zapt was manufactured by a company called G -Corp might help you locate one.

attachicon.gif20140405_131043.jpg

that actually look pretty damn good and very unique as I guess you the only person to do this .

Also cheers for the info ill have a look at G corp :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.