Alloy wheel repairer/filler

Can anyone recommend a decent filler they have used before?

And a good hard paint? Ill be going for gloss black, I know halfords have an alloy wheel paint and lacquer range.

I have 6 days off coming up and want to refurb my alloys patiently and properly

Cheers

Haven't had reason to use it myself but my mate who is spending A LOT money of building a 1956 Ford F100 hotrod uses this Plastic Padding Ultima for when he wants a really good top surface to apply paint too

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_194039_langId_-1_categoryId_165625

Nice cheers lads

Well ill get my filler, I'm thinking 4 500ml cans of alloy wheel paint and 2 cans of alloy wheel laqueur I guess and see how it goes

Might go for white like yours Wilo they look superb

• Like 1

Nice cheers lads

Well ill get my filler, I'm thinking 4 500ml cans of alloy wheel paint and 2 cans of alloy wheel laqueur I guess and see how it goes

Might go for white like yours Wilo they look superb

Thanks and yeah they look fine as long as you don't mind cleaning your wheels after every damn journey :lol::lol: ...white car + white wheels = a lot of car shampoo and alloy wheel cleaner :D

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.