Flocking kit

DanH

There are a few on ebay but I would like to know if anyone tried them?

I would like to flock some interior parts but I can't find a company that does in central scotland so I am thinking to give it a try myself...

From what i remember Ant (Serratia) saying about the parts he has, is that they were done with a professional bit of kit.

Seems like the ebay ones may not be powerful enough to give a good or lasting effect.

Tbh the home kits are an arse to do. Heat glue up sprinkle flock on but no guarantee it's all the same thickness hence why getting a pro to do it helps. Check out furry walls on Facebook he did mine also available in a variety of colours

• Like 1

Tbh the home kits are an arse to do. Heat glue up sprinkle flock on but no guarantee it's all the same thickness hence why getting a pro to do it helps. Check out furry walls on Facebook he did mine also available in a variety of colours

Thanks!

Do you have a link? When I look for furry walls on fB a lot of bulls&@£t comes up :D

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.