rear spoiler

Cool thanks briano but I cant seem to find one on ebay or on here maybe im sesrching wrong me and online searches are not the best of friends but I will keep trying. Also if he doesnt cough up the money to repair and I end up going through his company insurance how much is m car worth to an insurance company before its a write off.

Edited by redtoycelica

Insurance companies are a rule unto themselves, would guess your car books arond £500

Repair costs are worked out on new costs, spoiler plus paint gotta be close to £500 mark, slight crease or paint crack on the boot lid and your in write off teritory.

Most insurance companies give 2 offers slightly more cash but car recorded or a little less and no record.

Either way you should be offered to purchase the car back.

Personally i'd rather just get a good nick black spoiler from one of the breakers on here (briano) if he got one ;-)

If not try putting breaking celica into an ebay search.

Oh and lastly Good man :-) 3 POSTS RULE!

Could you hold that spoiler waiting on a reply on a black one so dont wanna mess anyone about so im gonna see what he says then ill get back to u either way and he has also put a dent on the boot next to the celica batch and slightly bent thw holes for the spoiler up but used a rubber malet and straightened the holes waiting on a quote for thw other dent which hasnt split the paint.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.