celica 15" toms alloys

Hi all can anyone tell me if 15" toms alloys that need painting are worth redoing ? is there much demand for these ? thanks hope ive put this in the right area ! lol

they are gorgeous wheels but seems most people aren't interested in them

25th had trouble selling his and so did mondo :( I love them but being 15's they arent practicle with a BBK

gen 4 and gen 5 would look gorgeous with the toms rims ;)

i use TOM's alloys on my yaris (bought them for track use) and they are very light but very very strong- construction on the ones I have look like forged rims with cast centres.

if you plan to refurbish them to make a profit i wouldn't bother TBH- unless you can find the right buyer it wouldnt be worth the effort / cost involved- just sell them a is.

if they are for your own car then go for it :)

i use TOM's alloys on my yaris (bought them for track use) and they are very light but very very strong- construction on the ones I have look like forged rims with cast centres.

if you plan to refurbish them to make a profit i wouldn't bother TBH- unless you can find the right buyer it wouldnt be worth the effort / cost involved- just sell them a is.

if they are for your own car then go for it :)

i do plan on selling them as they are i want bigger wheels on my new car :)

Could possibly be interested in them if you do sell

i will be selling them :) but im not getting the car til sunday and i have to get another set to replace them first , now is when i wish that i kept the spare set of wheels instead of getting rid !

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.