Centre Console Wrapping

tabbaranx

If you're gonna do suck a thing, to such a car, at least dip it so it'll look shiney and at least 1% look like CF

Hahaha, you really don't understand what carbon fibre looks like do you, there seems to be a massive misconception that carbon fibre is shiny

The only thing that makes a carbon fibre bonnet shine is the resin on top of the actual carbon fibre, the carbon fibre that was a texture and depth to it

The dipped stuff can just look like shiny black and white squares stuck onto the surface, it also has ZERO depth to it, so can look just as fake as carbon fibre wrap with no resin/lacquer

Sorry, rant over :rant2:

Why because it's a sports M do you think people have to be made on money, wrapping and dipping are cheaper alternatives to real carbon skinning

Why fit a GT kit to 140, why paint your callipers blue, why do we modify cars........................ because we want to be different

At least with wrap you can take it off and put it back to stock if required, with the other 2 options (dipping and skinning) you can't

"Made of money".. Give it a break, it doesn't cost that much. Yea.. Wrapping your center console in fake CF would be different wouldnt it. Where as on the other hand dipping it would be so common. I totally see your point there. Jog on.

Edited by LiamGTR

Better still, buy a DIY kit and skin it yourself. You get the looks + satisfaction + cheap at the same time. Win win win.

the satisfaction is the best part :D but then again, i couldnt be happier with my own wrap :D

if you dont have the time or skills, then i would recommend, leaving this to the professionals, as it took me 2-3 hours to wrap this

PA174526.jpg

oh the centre cubby button, has now been fixed, went over it with a sharp modelling knife, so it looks perfect

Edited by M2FNG

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.