Gearbox issues

kittii13

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant see why an import clutch would be different to a UK one. Prob just most sites poo themselfs when you mention imports.

the point is it didnt recommend any others than just the one for my car, surely if the others were fine it would have said it. just type in my reg

you didnt think the brake fluid tank would be in a different place though...

Your brake tank isnt in a different place, its just a slightly diffent lay out as your car was never ment to have ABS, mine on the other hand was ment to have it until it got Bekked

Edit i think the propper name would be master cylinder

Edited by Ghoulscout

i used the drop down box and selected celica (imp) which im assuming means import and it wouldnt let me search

Welcome to the world of imports :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its even worse trying to get one insured

"Its a GTR"

"You meen the GT-16?"

"No a GTR"

"What? oh errrr sorry sir we dont cover that vehicle"

Edited by Ghoulscout

Welcome to the world of imports :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its even worse trying to get one insured

"Its a GTR"

"You meen the GT-16?"

"No a GTR"

"What? oh errrr sorry sir we dont cover that vehicle"

they also dont like the words 22 year old who only passed her test in april. they shit themselves and shove it up to near 3 grand

it says date from 05 1990. are you positive my car is not older than may?

God knows, its an import I doubt Mr T knows when it came out the factory :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats why me n Biggy typed in 1991, that way you know your gunna get a prefacelift gen 5 part. 1990 crosses into gen 4 turf (which you dont want coz their gearboxes are tiny compared to the 5s) and 1992 crosses into facelift gen 5 (and who the hell knows what going on with those things)

Edited by Ghoulscout

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.