Bye Bye Celica

Lee540

Cheers guys!

Not sure about remaps yet.. 211bhp and massive up in torque is capable from remapping the 170 engine but I've read a few issues with the DPF occuring so probs wont bother.

This is my first ever VAG car.. I've owned alot of BMW's and almost found myself in a 118d m-sport but after trying the mk5 golf, audi a3, bmw, clio rs200, mini cooper s.. the Audi was just, for me, the nicest place to be with the best feel.

Insurance was cheaper than celica and I got a nice refund from Sky as well!

Happy Days!

• 3 weeks later...

I was close to getting an Ibiza FR but the Celica G7 has bags of character - better steering, better gearbox, proper sports seats, better feedback.

Build quality is a generic term? What do people mean exactly? Jap engines are regarded as bullet proof and better than German engines but Jap cars have inferior interiors.

• 2 weeks later...

Fair play i had a vw golf gttdi 130 mk4 before my gen 7 190, the golf was remapped to 185bhp good car, build quality was very good and god did it go but after 4 years i thought it was time fof a change. The celica is ok but lacks bottom and mid range power ( i need to do some engine mods) the build quality is nowhere near as good as the vw but, it's a good looking car and fun to drive i hope you have fun with your Audi!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.