Re: Xenon Kit in Upgraded LED Headlights?

Hey guys,

Seeing as Im new to this forum etc I thought who better to ask then you lot for alittle advice!!

I recently brought a new set of aftermarket headlights (black LED ones) which look fantastic and really set the front of the car off (probably the nicest part on the car tbh lol) but even though I put upgraded bulbs in for the driving lights etc they just seem to be SO DULL....

I was contemplating buying a xenon kit (can pick these up from around £50) but it states on my lights no xenon kit to be added??

So my question is has anyone else on here done the above and upgraded to a xenon kit with these lights?? Or does anyone know any really decent white bulbs I could buy (fed up of buying kits of ebay etc that are just pure filth).

Any comments guys n gals would be awesome. Thanks again

Jamie

Ditto.

Mouse, our car looks fab!

Also my headlights came with bulbs which weren't even for the car. After a lot of trail and error I concluded that these lights take H1 lights and not H4 or H7 which was supplied with the headlights

Brilliant thanks guys - Yes mine are the exact black ones as shown above...finally any suggestions for a decent xenon kit?

(mine has the warning sticker on and thats why I thought I better ask!)

Cheers again really helpful! :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.