car history

i was just on dvla and vosa sites,thought i would have a look at old mot and check the milage for when it was changed from km. my 202 was imported in 2001 but old mots on vosa start in 2006. anyone any idea why this would be?

cheers mitch

Isn't it from when they became electronic, I assume the little A5 hand written ones wouldn't be on there.

correct, no computerised records before the introduction of the present type of testing

that clears that up then. cheers guys

any idea how i would find when milage was changed from km and what it was before it was changed? my speedo has 180 on it. but no km on the inside of the mph and it reads 10mph over upto 40 then 5 mph over after 40. got my mate to check my speed.

Edited by mikca01

that clears that up then. cheers guys

any idea how i would find when milage was changed from km and what it was before it was changed? my speedo has 180 on it. but no km on the inside of the mph and it reads 10mph over upto 40 then 5 mph over after 40. got my mate to check my speed.

That's standard on Toyota speedos, they are all inaccurate as hell

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.