damn it, may have to sell the GT

Well the increase in fuel duty has been put off which is a help.

I was aiming to save £100 - £150 a month, as ideally I want at least £1500 to start my gen 4 project.

lol at waynes choices, not good on mpg sadly me thinks..

So do I sell a celica to afford a celica or do i keep a celica that means for a while I cannot buy a celica gen 4.

If that makes any sense.

sell the celica and buy a corsavan (cheap to run upwards of 50mpg and real cheap to insure) I insured one once with 0 ncd and 2 years licencse for a little under £250 fully comp

Nope sorry not for me that one while worthy.

Thanks to everyone for their imput.

Decided last night after spending ages on the trader, ebay and some insurance sites, that, really all things considered, even running a 1.0 shitbox on my budget will still only really save me £600 ish a year on fuel, tax and insurance based on my miles.

And as my wife pointed out, the Gen 4 I want to build is in my head so aint going anywhere at present!

So going to keep the GT, and have some celica fun. may even practice my V6 conversion on it. Who knows what next year may bring re money etc.

Edited by alwayzsidewayz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.