Pulled over for "excessive noise"

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will do Lee, think we are heading for cribs once done (wife wants to shop obviously), maybe meet there for a coffee?

Have you heard of infinity?

I know of them, but haven't been there. A couple of guys in work rave by them and have used them several times without issue. Last one being a V6 406 Coupe that they've made sound amazing (and sets off car alarms when you start it! :D) . Splinter wasn't as happy with their work, but i'm not sure of the circumstances around that one.

I've been meaning to head over there and see if they're any good, so can meet you at Cribbs on your way there if that's okay? I'll drop you a text next week.

dont feel hard done by, bikers get just as much pulling, if not more if it a sports bike, its the frigin choppers that take the piss with slash exhausts }

Amen to the choppers/harleys making loads of noise & getting away with it.. I had my cbr600rr's mot a few weeks ago with a lairy micron pipe & the tester said he'd heard louder but he lets them go... so what are they gonna nick you for if the mot guy says it ok?? He told me as long as it hasn't got 'for race use only' stamped on it its legal for the road & as you say they dont have db meters so fuk em

I know of them, but haven't been there. A couple of guys in work rave by them and have used them several times without issue. Last one being a V6 406 Coupe that they've made sound amazing (and sets off car alarms when you start it! :D) . Splinter wasn't as happy with their work, but i'm not sure of the circumstances around that one.

I've been meaning to head over there and see if they're any good, so can meet you at Cribbs on your way there if that's okay? I'll drop you a text next week.

Yeah no probs buddy ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.