Torque

Only crossed my mind the other day when someone was talking about getting a OBD bluetooth reader for a £10.00 off ebay and the Torque program for your Android phone for £3.00.....well managed to find a torrent with the full Torque program, if you need it hit me with your email and ill send it , it comes as a Apk file so just open the email , download the file and install .....job done saves £3.00 :)

Error code reading on a budget :dance:

Torque's a good app and is worth paying for!!

I have been using it for one and a half years and has helped me fix several cars!!

If everyone used pirate downloads for these apps that cost hardly anything in the first place it will end up costing us all more!!

:nono:

Edited by adampat84

Thats me told then .....take it your all very squeaky clean on here then ........never downloaded a song , a movie , nothing mmmm i wonder :think:

Dont blame the player blame the game !!!

Edited by unknown1965

Thats me told then .....take it your all very squeaky clean on here then ........never downloaded a song , a movie , nothing mmmm i wonder :think:

Dont blame the player blame the game !!!

Maybe, but we don't all try to pass off Pirated Software/films/music on a open forum :nono:

You sound like one of those leechers that are happy to download the free copies but wont seed /share lol.........

Torrents its all about the sharing .......

Not like im making any money or anything !!

Not quite an open forum , hoping im putting this in for members only not the public :)

Edited by unknown1965

You sound like one of those leechers that are happy to download the free copies but wont seed /share lol.........

Torrents its all about the sharing .......

Not like im making any money or anything !!

Not quite an open forum , hoping im putting this in for members only not the public :)

So close... but not quite... :thumbs:

General public: enjoy!

im pretty sure u need to wireless reader the obd to connect to ur phone £10 for the andriod but over 30 for the iphone because it has to be wireless and i cant seem to find the right app on app store for my iphone :(

As Mondo has said, this is view able by anyone, the only places not visible by the public are the forums within "Members Area"

All i was saying is that you are promoting distribution of pirate material on a public forum

Anyone else need this software and doesn t have a hard on for "Pirated Material" feel free to go to one of the many torrent sites and download it for free ........i call it try before you buy , try it and if you like it for gods sake pay for it, god forbid you mention pirate material on a website, some people omg !!!! :giveup::closed:

Edited by unknown1965

Just because you don't think it's a crime to pirate software, doesn't mean it isn't a crime

And i'm not saying i don't do it (or do for that matter ;) ) i'm just trying to cover the forum as i'm not sure where we stand on the promotion of pirate material

Is that ok with you??

I'm sorry, but if you can't afford a £3 app, then you really can't afford to run a sports car like a Celica

Where do you think these apps come from, do you think Leprechauns pull them out of the end of rainbows and try and sell them for a profit, NO, people spend time and effort developing them and want some money in return for their hard earned effort

F**k it, i'll just start vinyl wrapping stuff for free now shall i, just because we are in a double dip recession and people can't afford to pay for it :rolleyes:

"And i'm not saying i don't do it (or do for that matter ;) ) i'm just trying to cover the forum as i'm not sure where we stand on the promotion of pirate material"

Where do you think "music" comes from, do you think Leprechauns pull them out of the end of rainbows and try and sell them for a profit, NO, people spend time and effort "making music" and want some money in return for their hard earned effort

Stones and glass houses comes to mind thats if you do indeed and im sure you dont download music as that would just be immoral ............... :blink:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.