Anyone local fit me a new clutch? :)

Anybody who's local (ish) to me (+50 mile radius maybe) wanna change my clutch and gearbox oil for me? I'll pay you if needed but my dads takin the piss and tbh he probably won't do it by the time rising sun comes around...

Been quoted £275 in a garage to get it done. Holding on for more quotes though so probably get it cheaper (new site I found, whocanfixmycar.com)

And I'm guessing the normal price is around £350 in a garage?

So if anyone wants to do it for me during now and the 24th (so ready for 25th) I can sway some pennies your way and obviously supply the clutch and gb oil.

It would be a case of leaving the car with you for a few days - as I'll be at work so would have to get back home.

Cheeeeers <3

Been quoted £120 to fit and I can get a clutch for £70 so £190 is cheapest so far... Good/bad?

Mr clutch is getting me a price so waiting on them. Can't imagine them beating £190 supplied n fitted though..

Will all garages have to change the gearbox oil so I don't need to ask for that in the price??

Edited by oMIKEYo

Dont go a place that is too cheap! Cheap clutches have a crap action and feel, also cowboy mechanics cause more trouble than they fix.

To me a clutch is worth spending an extra £100 on, cut back on the bling and spend on the important things...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.