USB Socket

best way to do that is by buying another charger that has a USB on it tom tom sells them or if you go to tesco's and buy a charger they are all now usb and then buy a extra lighter socket from hellfrauds and hard wire it behind normal lighter socket then feed the cable out of the small hole at the bottom of the centre consol near seat,

Hi buddy,

Easiest way is to buy one of these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GRIFFIN-TWIN-2-USB-PORT-12V-UNIVERSAL-CAR-CIGAR-SOCKET-LIGHTER-CHARGER-ADAPTER-/251001041134?pt=UK_MP3_Player_Accessories_Chargers_Docks&hash=item3a70d3f0ee#ht_2537wt_905

If you have a suitable place in your dash where you can drill a hole like a blanking plate you can fit this and modify it yourself. Solder a couple of leads onto it, job done. If you're not happy doing it yourself send it to me and I'll do it for you ;)

If you're not happy doing it yourself send it to me and I'll do it for you ;)

...free of course before I get my butt kicked by the mods :rolleyes:

Hi buddy,

Easiest way is to buy one of these http://www.ebay.co.u...e#ht_2537wt_905

If you have a suitable place in your dash where you can drill a hole like a blanking plate you can fit this and modify it yourself. Solder a couple of leads onto it, job done. If you're not happy doing it yourself send it to me and I'll do it for you ;)

...free of course before I get my butt kicked by the mods :rolleyes:

i have one of those :)

i was hoping for a plug and go version, looks like a gap in the market... time to use my electronics skills i think :-)

just plug in the one off ebay into your ciggie socket that is about as simple plug and play you can get.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.