My plates have arrived

karm3ll

Do it! Then you can keep them on 24/7 :)

I wish I could afford it now. Sadly brakes all around have higher priority.

Very nice buddy B) I've been thinking about getting some show plates made up for pics etc, where did you get them done and how much?

I got them from e-numberplates.com as they were the only place I could find when I could send my own image as a badge (club logo with StephenG's permission). The plates arrived but their customer service is shocking. I ordered them last Tuesday night and requested 'guaranteed next day delivery' expecting them to come on Thursday in time for the Fast Show. On Friday afternoon there was no sign of my plates so I sent them a message and got a response that my plates are in transit and will be with me shortly. As it turned out that was a blatant lie. On Sunday night after the Fast Show I got an email saying that my plates have been despatched. They arrived today 27.03.12 and the date on the envelope says 26.03.12. Which is 5 days too late... Wouldn't recommend if you are looking for a speedy delivery.

Oh dear thats not good then
:o
Was the price good though?
So how you going to fix them? Drill them for direct replacement? Fabricate some sort of hook over mechanism? or just use some double sided sticky tape
:lol:

the plates were 23 quid. I ordered a fitting kit as well so I think I'm gonna drill them for Direct replacement. My rear plate on the car is glued to it at the moment because one of the screws snapped and it's stuck in the car so will have to drill it out as well (present from previous owner).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.