Scratched my car .. not happy

Gimba

I've emailed 3 places with pictures, hopefully I'll hear from them monday, got lakeside meet not tomorrow but next sunday, Mines gonna look like it just come out of the scrap

Trust me it'll look fine next to mine.........Glad your getting it sorted......you must have been devastated!

I'm just gonna have to stand next to it and not move lol block the view of it. I wasn't that bad when I saw it, because my rear is like it too lol, when I first did the rear i was like ohhhh shiiiiit, that happened a week after i bought the car, I'm trying to see how easy it is to remove and just buy a second hand one from ams/nix, probably work out alot cheaper then re-spraying it

trust me...... mines now got a dent and a serious scratch down the side. I was planning on asking the guys at the meet what the best thing to do about it is because its terrible!!! its also got a crack in the back bumper and scuffs all over! So trust me yours will look fine next to mine lol!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.