Carshield Immobliser - Anyone heard of them?

wintersun

I have an immobliser fitted the Celica, 2 sets of keys, 1 transponder fob.

Its the kind of transponder thats basically a little pod thats a key ring that you put on with your keys. Basically Im after another transponder pod to go on my 2nd set of keys,

I've looked through all the cars paperwork and have found the installation certificate which dates back to 1998 when the car was imported.

The installers details are:

Wired for sounds

Kingswood House

263 Saunders Lane

Woking

Surrey

GU22 0NU

01483 750876

I have tried to google "Carshield - Vehicle Immobiliser" and haven't really found anything related.

The phone number is now for some recruitment agency in Woking.

When looking at the address on google street view, all its showing is some really fancy house which matches the name on the paperwork "Kingswood house"

I have a similar problem, Matt: my Beams has a Steelmate alarm fitted, but I'm damned if I can find out which model!

I've managed to find which model by googling. I only have an immobiliser fitted to my Celica :huh: and Microscan only make one immobiliser unit, the rest are alarms.

Ive emailed them to ask if there is anyway of buying a 2nd transponder "bullet" for my unit. Only having 1 kinda scares me, if I loose it I'm stuffed!

Don't suppose you know if there are any car alarm fitters on on the club?

Edited by wintersun

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.